WooCommerce ERP Integration
If you're looking for bi-directional order entry automation between WooCommerce and your ERP/accounting package, look no further!
With eBridge Connections, enjoy a fully-automated solution that will integrate your WooCommerce store with any of the leading accounting/ERP packages (including products from Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, NetSuite, Epicor, Open Systems, etc.).
Use a WooCommerce and ERP integration by eBridge to make life easier. Automate orders, inventory, shipping/tracking numbers, customer data, product information, and more. Eliminate manual data entry from your life for good.
Connect with any ERP or Accounting Package
eBridge Connections powers WooCommerce integration with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV & SL, Sage 100, 300 & 500, NetSuite, SAP Business One, Epicor ERP and many others.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating data re-keying while reducing costly errors. This automated integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline business processes. eBridge integration solutions enable orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
WooCommerce Integration Features
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between WooCommerce and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
- Just Launched: Modified Inbound Product - Extra support for creating and updating product categories via updated Inbound Product API.
|Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
WooCommerce Integration Benefits
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (marketplaces, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business