Running an online store using Miva? If so, you're probably tired of manual data entry to and from your Miva store and your accounting/ERP package. Luckily, eBridge Connections is here to help. Whether you use MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage, Epicor, or another accounting/ERP system for your back-end office system, eBridge can connect it to your Miva store to automate data entry. Never key-in an order or invoice again. Watch as your inventory levels are updated in real-time. Make shipping and tracking easier. It's all possible with an integration solution by eBridge Connections.
Connect with any ERP or Accounting Package
eBridge Connections powers Miva integration with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV & SL, Sage 100, 300 & 500, NetSuite, SAP Business One, Epicor ERP and many others.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating data re-keying while reducing costly errors. This automated integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline business processes. eBridge integration solutions enable orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Miva and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
|Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
Request a Demo
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (marketplaces, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business