eBridge Sage 50 and Shopify integration
The eBridge platform is designed to facilitate bi-directional order automation for small businesses running Sage 50 US (version 2013 to 2018) and Shopify or Shopify Plus. We are hosted on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, therefore we ensure uptime and data integrity.
The benefits speak for themselves
- Take advantage of a robust and reliable solution
- Relieve your employees of manual data entry with complete automation of orders
- Instantanious data frasfer between Shopify and Sage 50
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
- No installation fees
- A free 14-day trial
- A minor recurring cost of only $199.99/month USD via the Shopify App Store
- Made with love in Canada
- Support availible at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leverage Our Pre-Built Connectors for Shopify
eBridge has pre-built connectors for both Shopify and Shopify Plus. This enables us to execute an integration in a timely manner. As a result, establishing a connection with Shopify does not require additional dev work. We can also leverage dozens of our pre-built connectors for other tech solutions like ShipStation and over 800 EDI trading partners.
Access Our Expertise, We're Certified Shopify Partners
eBridge is proud to be a leading solution provider in the Shopify and Shopify Plus space and is looking forward to helping more store owners automate their business processes with their long-standing and proven integration platform. eBridge Connections is a certified Shopify Partner and annually attends the Shopify Unite Partner Conference. We're always thrilled to meet so many other Shopify Partners at Unite who are helping merchants win with Shopify. eBridge is always on the hunt to partnering with more of these innovative businesses and helping mutual Shopify and Shopify Plus clients champion their eCommerce.
||Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
||Purchase Orders (850), Product Activity Data (852), Purchase Order Change Requests (860), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices (810), Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advance Ship Notices (856), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
Sun Bum - Customer Success Story
Sun Bum started business in 2010. With growing sales, processing orders manually was out of the question for their small but crafty team. Sun Bum uses Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) as their back-office ERP system. Connecting GP with their Shopify store ensures that data in one system makes its way into the other, and vice versa. Read More
Check out our listing in the Shopify App Store
. Have any more questions, or want to see it in action, book a demo today!