Thinking of integrating Intuit QuickBooks with an eCommerce platform or CRM application? Need to do electronically transfer documents in order to do business with brick-and-mortar stores like Target and Walmart? eBridge Connections' cloud-based integration platform for Intuit QuickBooks automates vital business processes and eliminates manual data entry by enabling bi-directional data exchange with the leading eCommerce platforms, EDI trading partners and CRM applications.
Let us help you connect your QuickBooks accounting package with your Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion, 3dcart, Mozu, Miva, Amazon, eBay, or other store in order to streamline your business processes and make life simpler.
Using Salesforce or another CRM application? We can integrate with that as well. Reach out anytime.
Connect with any Business Application or Trading Partner
When connecting with the eBridge Connections integration platform, QuickBooks-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points. Users can integrate data between QuickBooks and the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Magento, Bigcommerce and Amazon, hundreds of EDI trading partners, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automated data integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline vital business processes. An eBridge Connections end-to-end integration solution enables sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Reduce your Intuit QuickBooks Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, QuickBooks-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with QuickBooks upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Intuit QuickBooks and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
||Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
||Purchase Orders (850), Product Activity Data (852), Purchase Order Change Requests (860), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices (810), Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advance Ship Notices (856), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
We make integration Quickbooks easy