Are you looking for a solution to automate data between your eCommerce shop or retail trading partner and your Epicor ERP system? We can help.
Currently, eBridge Connections has a pre-built connector for Epicor Enterprise, but we also have a unique way of integrating Epicor Prophet 21 for customers using this package. Give us a shout to learn more.
With eBridge's cloud-based integration solution, which was listed as one of the 20 most promising Epicor solutions in 2017 by CIOReview, it's simple to connect Epicor with your business systems. Whether you sell on Magento, Amazon, Shopify, eBay, BigCommerce, Miva, or another eCommerce platform, we can help you automate orders, inventory, shipping, customer data, and more. We also connect to the leading CRMs such as Salesforce and MS Dynamics CRM, and can help facilitate EDI transactions between your Epicor ERP and your trading partners.
When connecting with the eBridge Connections integration platform, Epicor ERP-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data workflows. Users can integrate data between Epicor ERP and the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Magento, Bigcommerce and Amazon, hundreds of EDI trading partners, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automated data integration can be performed over numerous workflows to streamline vital business processes. An eBridge Connections end-to-end integration solution enables sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Reduce your Epicor ERP Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, Epicor ERP-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with Epicor ERP upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Epicor ERP and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
- New Outbound Quote:
- Modified Inbound Order:
- Added support for Epicor version 11
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
||Purchase Orders (850), Product Activity Data (852), Purchase Order Change Requests (860), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices (810), Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advance Ship Notices (856), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business