Integrate Your CRM Application with Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, & Epicor
The eBridge Connections platform powers CRM integration with any of 30+ supported ERP and accounting systems. A CRM integration solution will enable your business to further organize data and to make it readily available for internal business processes and interaction with customers.
|Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between your CRM application and a connected ERP or accounting system
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- ePortal - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
Eliminate manual and duplicate entry:
Integration of CRM applications such Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM with ERP systems such as:
Improve speed of data exchange: Reduced business cycle times gives your company a healthy competitive advantage.
- Sage 50, 100, 300, 500, X3, BusinessVision and BusinessWorks
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, and SL
- SAP R3/ECC and Business One
- NetSuite ERP
- Epicor ERP
- Integration with over 30 accounting and ERP systems
Key information becomes available immediately after data is exchanged, allowing for quick responses to customer inquiries.
Improve data accuracy: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
Centralize data: An integrated CRM application enables company-wide access and visibility to key customer and product information. With CRM integration there is only one record shared between systems.
Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. A CRM integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.