WooCommerce & Microsoft Dynamics ERP Integration Solution
Friday, October 25, 2019Eric Zegarski
Meet Our WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics Integration Solution
As orders come in through your WooCommerce
store, an integration platform will ensure that your orders are populated in your Microsoft Dynamics
ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
What You Get When You Choose an iPaaS Like eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Microsoft Dynamics and WooCommerce
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required)
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
How You, as a WooCommerce Merchant, Will Benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Meet Our Microsoft Dynamics Connector
Part of running an efficient business requires your back-end Microsoft Dynamics ERP to communicate effectively with your other important business systems, such as your WooCommerce store. eBridge Connections has a pre-built cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics connector. Our Dynamics connectors easily connect to WooCommerce as well as 100s of EDI trading partners. We have pre-built connectors for Dynamics AX
, Finance & Operations
, and Business Central
. Bi-directional data exchange between these systems will eliminate any need for manual data entry and free up valuable time and resources. Utilizing eBridge Connections integration platform, Microsoft Dynamics powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points.
Meet Our WooCommerce Connector
eBridge has pre-built connector for WooCommerce
. Stop batch uploading daily orders or manually keying orders from your WooCommerce store into your back-office ERP. Connecting your WooCommerce website to your Microsoft Dynamics ERP package just makes sense.
Common WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics ERP Integrations
A WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics Integration Success Story
In order to improve operational efficiency, Terry Miller of CB Distributors, Inc. reached out to eBridge Connections to get help flowing order and shipment data between their Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP, and two of their WooCommerce stores. High order volumes on two of CB Distributors, Inc. sales channels (Vapin Plus and 21st Century Smoke) meant that manual data entry across disparate business systems was becoming too time consuming and costly for Terry and his team. He decided to entrust eBridge Connections’ universal integration platform to automate their processes and smooth out their operational efficiencies. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.