NetSuite Training & Certification at SuiteWorld 2020
Thursday, November 14, 2019Eric Zegarski
Are You Ready to Become a NetSuite Jedi Master?
’s annual conference SuiteWorld
is turning 10 next year! The main conference runs from April 20-23 next year and is being held in Las Vegas. If you need more convincing beyond the fact that it’s being held in VEGAS BABY, it’s also the largest NetSuite user gathering in the world.
Over four days, you’ll have the opportunity to network with other NetSuite customers, partners, and developers. In addition, there will be 200+ sessions hosted by both NetSuite executives, partners, and users as to how you can get the most out of your NetSuite product. There will also an Expo which you can stroll through and engage with members of the NetSuite ecosystem.
However, the fun begins before the conference even starts. As a NetSuite user, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your skills and become a NetSuite Jedi Master. NetSuite will be running pre-event training and certification
on April 19-20 in the Sands Convention Center. These training sessions will enable you to:
- Become proficient with performing accounting and finance tasks in NetSuite
- Master reporting and searching techniques to extract critical business intelligence from NetSuite
- Explore specific features and technologies to customize NetSuite to fit your business needs
- Prepare for Certification Exams, and then take the exams during the conference!
Participants can opt into either the NetSuite Deep-dive Training or Certification Prep sessions.
Deep-Dive NetSuite Training
Two days of in-person training and hands-on exercises in which you explore a variety of topics to help you and your organization become even more successful with NetSuite.
NetSuite Certification Prep
Two days of concentrated study for the Suite Foundation, Administrator, ERP Consultant or Suite Cloud Developer Certification Exams. An exam voucher is included with your registration. You can use the voucher to take the exam during the SuiteWorld conference or later at your convenience.
Topics Covered During NetSuite Training and Certification Prep
NetSuite has created a robust program that has something for the most advanced NetSuite user, to novices just starting out. Below you’ll find a list of sessions offered during the two days as well as the targeted NetSuite experience level.
NetSuite Deep Dive Training Sessions
Accounting and Finance
- Administrator Fundamentals (Beginner)*
- SuiteFlow: Workflow Fundamentals (Intermediate)*
- Financial Management (Beginner) *Plus voucher for certification
- SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches (Intermediate) *Plus voucher for certification
- SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches (Intermediate) *Plus voucher for certification
- SuiteAnalytics: Advanced Searches (Advanced) *Plus voucher for certification
- SuiteAnalytics Workbook: Queries, Pivots and Charts (Intermediate)
- SuiteFlow: Advanced Workflows (Advanced)
NetSuite Certification Prep Sessions
Two days of concentrated study for the SuiteFoundation, Administrator, or ERP Consultant or SuiteCloud Developer Certification Exams. An exam voucher is included with your registration. You can use the voucher to take the exam during the SuiteWorld conference or later at your convenience.
- SuiteFoundation Exam Preparation (Intermediate) *Plus voucher for certification
- Administrator Exam Preparation (Advanced) *Plus voucher for certification
- ERP Consultant Exam Preparation (Advanced) *Plus voucher for certification
eBridge Makes Working With NetSuite Easy
Data entry between Shopify and the company’s NetSuite ERP system was becoming a nightmare for Back To The Roots employees to keep up with. With their eBridge sync Back To The Roots transfers of documents electronically to and from their Shopify and NetSuite applications with no need for manual data entry. This means they’re processing orders for their customers accurately and more importantly, quickly, every single time. As well as, taking advantage of our pre-built Shopify
connectors. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.