Online Merchants: Are You Experiencing Aches + Pains from the Busy Holiday Shopping Season?
Thursday, November 29, 2018Lindsay Hampson
See how your business handled the high volumes of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Take this 2-minute self checkup.
Once the fog of cyber order mayhem has lifted from your web marketing, warehouse fulfillment and accounting teams, take a moment and do a self checkup.
Your answers will help diagnose the areas of your eCommerce business that need a stronger Rx for next Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
For each of the 6 Key Factors, you’ll be able to write sick or healthy on your prescription pad.
- Website Health – how did your website handle and optimize the traffic?
- Marketing Health – did your customers (and new ones) show up?
- Check Out Health – was your checkout seamless and did you up sell?
- Warehouse Health – was the high order volumes handles efficiently through fulfillment?
- Shipping Health – tracking numbers get off to the customer?
- Back (Office) Health – do you have a pile of orders now to process?
The checkup takes 2 minutes. Grab it now.
It will help you focus on what tools could have the biggest impact on your next high-volume season.
Make next year painless, sync and integrate your eCommerce, ERP and CRM