We've Got Our Eyes (And Hearts) Set On Record Growth In 2019, And We're Looking For New Channel Partners To Help Us Get There!
Tuesday, November 6, 2018Lauren Macdonald
For 25+ years, eBridge Connections has been helping retailers sell in-store or online. Today, we proudly support hundreds of merchants, by passing their data back and forth between their ERPs and the places they sell. In 2019, we have our eyes (and hearts) set on growing our customer base and helping even more retailers with ERP integration for eCommerce, CRM, EDI, and more. But, we need your help!
We’re looking for the best of the best when it comes to businesses who help retailers sell online or in-store. If this sounds like you, reach out anytime to join our Channel Partner family and reap the numerous benefits of being an eBridge Connections referral partner.
Our Channel Partner Program here at eBridge Connections, lead by Partner Manager, Marc Darmon, has grown significantly since he joined our team back in 2016.
To date, our channel partner family consists of ERP, eCommerce, EDI, and CRM solution providers who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Create or design websites for online retailers
- Resell various accounting packages and ERPs
- Create apps for eCommerce, CRM, or shipping/fulfillment tools and platforms
- Provide consulting services for accounting, eCommerce, EDI, or CRM applications
- Have clients looking to integrate their accounting application or ERP system with an eCommerce store, Online Marketplace (i.e. Amazon, ebay), CRM application, or EDI trading partners
- Have clients who are so bogged down with manual data entry, and need a more efficient way of processing orders quickly, and accurately
The benefits of joining eBridge’s Channel Partner Family, speak for themselves:
By signing up as an eBridge Channel Partner, you’ll get a monetary percentage of any deal we close that you referred us.
You’ll also have your logo featured on the channel partner page of our website, and be given the opportunity to submit guest blogs, joint case studies, or other marketing material that we will happily share on our website, anytime.
Want us to include content about your business in our monthly newsletter? We’d love to!
Thinking of collaborating on a webinar or Lunch & Learn event? Music to our ears!
We’d also be happy to set up a “Coffee Break” where we will virtually teach your employees about eBridge Connections, and our universal integration platform. We want to arm your team with the tools and information they need to recommend us when an opportunity arises.
For more information, or to view a copy of our Channel Partner Program contract, reach out to Marc Darmon anytime: email@example.com