Why a Universal Integration Platform (iPaaS) is a smart, long-term solution for your growing business
Thursday, November 23, 2017Lauren Macdonald
Right now your business may only require integration between a few different systems, but what about when your business grows down the road? Industry experts consider a universal integration platform as the way to go, when it comes to choosing an integration solution that will fit the ever-changing needs of your business.
Here’s how you can solve your integration problems today, and for years to come, using a Universal Integration Platform:
Realizing why Universal Integration Is Right:
With a universal integrator, the provider builds hundreds of connectors and maintains them. Data is universally configured so that it can be translated to any eCommerce platform, accounting/ERP system, or CRM application, or electronically transferred to various EDI trading partners.
Why this makes sense for your business…
A universal integration solution:
The ‘3 Reasons Why’
- Eliminates the need for separate mapping between business systems
- Is scalable and will adjust along with your business as your needs change
- Makes upgrades, migrations, and adding new platforms, simple and efficient.
- Uses pre-established business rules and translations to manipulate data and configure it to fit your unique business needs.
To summarize why you should choose a universal integration platform to support your businesses integration needs, we’ve summarized it into 3 reasons:
- Grow and upgrade easily.
- Improve the speed and accuracy of your business processes.
- Create happy, returning customers.
We make integrating your business operations easy.