Never be penalized by Amazon for slow order processing: Connect your Amazon store and your NetSuite ERP, today.
Wednesday, July 5, 2017Lauren Macdonald
Every Amazon seller, regardless of whether they choose an Individual or Professional Selling Plan
, knows that there’s a list of Amazon seller criteria
they must oblige by in order to sell their products on Amazon.
Failure to meet the criteria could result in penalties for things like:
- Running out of inventory
- Processing orders too slowly
- Not meeting shipping deadline expectations
- Receiving negative feedback from customers
Too much of any of these things could even result in your Amazon seller account being revoked. Yikes!
Luckily, there’s a whole industry worth of integration platform as a service (iPaaS) geeks out there in the world that have created integration solutions to help Amazon sellers solve these problems and avoid penalties.
These integration solutions connect merchants’ online stores (such as Amazon) with their accounting/ERP systems (like NetSuite, for example).
Here’s how it works:
Let’s say you’re selling on Amazon and using NetSuite as your ERP system.
As orders come in through your Amazon store, an integration platform will ensure that your orders are populated in your NetSuite ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process. This will help you avoid Amazon’s hefty fines.
What you get when you choose an iPaaS like eBridge:
How you, as an Amazon seller, will benefit:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between NetSuite (or other leading ERPs) and Amazon (or the eCommerce platforms/marketplaces of your choice)
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required).
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Avoid hefty fines and penalties imposed by Amazon
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere.
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business.
Want to sell your products in stores as well? We can integrate your NetSuite ERP with EDI trading partners like Home Depot, Target, Walmart, and many, many more!
We make integrating your Netsuite ERP and Amazon store easy.