Partner Profile: Glendale Designs
Tuesday, January 31, 2017Lauren Macdonald
is the newest member of the eBridge channel partner family. We’d like to welcome them aboard by sharing a bit of their background information with all of our loyal readers.
Read on to find out what makes this rock star eCommerce development company one to keep an eye out for in the future as they continue to grow and create happy customers:
1. What is your primary focus/speciality, and why?
Our primary focus is eCommerce development, marketing/SEO consultation, and eCommerce PPC growth and development. In terms of platform, we have specialized in Miva’s eCommerce platform since 1997.
2. How long have you been doing what you’re doing?
Our business all started back in 1996, and was incorporated in 1999.
3. What region(s) do you service?
We support all regions, however, we have locations in Arizona and Colorado.
4. Who are some of your notable clients?
, Growers Solution
, Retro Planet
, Suncoast Parts
, etc. There’s too many to list!
5. Tell us something interesting about your company that makes you different?
One thing that’s unique about Glendale Designs is that we concentrate on solutions which solve clients’ pain points. We pride ourselves on our ability to look at the big picture and create more than just a pretty website.
6. Why did you choose to work with eBridge Connections?
We wanted a partner that would enable us to offer clients the ability to integrate their backend accounting and ERP systems with the eCommerce store we helped them build. We trust eBridge to offer our clients a solution that will streamline the overall flow of their data.
7. Provide a favourite quote on eCommerce, digital marketing, or just what you do overall.
We strive for and believe in result-driven development in an agile eCommerce world.
Are you interested in being an eBridge Connections channel partner? Reach out anytime to learn more.