The 8 Dos and Don'ts of MS Dynamics AX integration with eCommerce, EDI, and CRM
Monday, February 27, 2017Lauren Macdonald
We’ve collaboratively drawn up our learnt dos and don’ts from the past 23 years. Prepare to move buyer order data directly into your MS Dynamics AX accounting system to support fast service and shipping and – most importantly – create happy customers.
Reduce your Dynamics AX Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, Dynamics AX-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with Dynamics AX upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Microsoft Dynamics AX and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
Ready to integrate? See Microsoft Dynamics AX in action!