Calling all BigCommerce web development agencies... Yes, that means you!
Wednesday, February 1, 2017Lauren Macdonald
Hey, BigCommerce web developers—we’ve got a proposition for you...
You see, we’ve gotten really
good at BigCommerce integrations over the last few years. Which isn’t surprising given that BigCommerce
is a quickly growing eCommerce platform with more and more users signing up for its services every day.
That means we’re constantly helping clients like yours that have started an online store using BigCommerce and are now looking to connect it with their back-end accounting or ERP system.
So here’s what we’re thinking…
If you build eCommerce websites for a living and have clients asking you how they can automate order entry into and out of their accounting packages, give us a shout.
We have a pretty nifty partner program that offers you advantages such as:
- Money in your pocket—we’ll give you a percentage of the deal on any sales you refer to us
- Free promotion of your company—we’ll write about your business on our blog, add your logo to our website, promote your content in our monthly newsletters, give you shout outs on social media, host joint webinars with you… you name it, we’ll make it happen!
- Send business your direction—if we come across any bright-eyed entrepreneurs looking for help building their BigCommerce website, we’ll let you know about them.
- Create joint, happy, customers that we can both be proud of (and maybe even brag about a little)—when we help your clients with integration, we can collaborate and write a success story on behalf of both of our companies to share the good news.
Oh, one more thing… We do more than just BigCommerce integrations.
We hate to assume, but we’ll harbour a guess that maybe you have clients who:
- Sell on marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart Marketplace, etc.
- Have additional online stores on eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Miva, Volusion, etc.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management systems (CRMs) such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics CRM, etc.
- Sell their products in big-box retailers like Home Depot, Target, Walmart, etc., and need to meet the company’s EDI requirements for doing so.
If so, we’re happy to let you know that we can integrate ALL
of those things (plus more) with the leading accounting/ERP systems (NetSuite, MS Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, SAP, etc.) as well.
Have questions about our integration solutions or our partner program?
We have a partner manager (his name’s Marc
) who would be happy to answer any and all of your questions. Reach out anytime.