eBridge Connections AMA - Your Questions About eBridge & Integration Answered
Wednesday, December 22, 2021Eric Zegarski
We Answer Your Questons About eBridge Connections and Commerce Integration
We sit down with our Product Manager Blair and discuss all things integration and eBridge. When it comes to integrating your commerce systems like eCommerce, ERP/Accounting solutions, EDI trading partners, and other API-based solutions eBridge can help. Discover how our iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service) helps merchant unite their commerce network.
We cover the following topics on our AMA:
- How does eBridge's iPaaS work?
- What are the most common integrated workflows merchants using eBridge integrate?
- How much volume can eBridge's iPaaS handle?
- Common systems that eBridge integrates with.
- What you need to know before integrating your systems.
- How you can use eBridge to create integrations with new platforms.
- How eBridge can map space-delimited flat files to EDI files.
- Recommendations for a good online store and accounting system combo that would be worthwhile investing in.
- The definition of data integration vs system integration.
The eBridge Connections platform powers eCommerce integration with any of 30+ supported ERP and accounting
systems. With an eCommerce integration solution from eBridge Connections, customer and sales order information from your online store is automatically entered into your back-office ERP or accounting system. In turn, product information, inventory, and shipping details are updated automatically on your eCommerce platform to provide customers with essential and up-to-date information. Our iPaaS (integration platform as a service) solution is universal, meaning we have pre-build connectors for major eCommerce solutions like:
eCommerce Integration Features
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between your eCommerce platform and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- ePortal - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
Integration Benefits for Your eCommerce Business
Eliminate manual and duplicate entry: Integration of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Amazon with ERP systems.
Improve speed of data exchange: By eliminating the time-consuming manual data entry process, the eBridge Connections integration platform greatly increases the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Improve data accuracy: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
Streamline business processes: eCommerce integration will help to create an efficient workflow between departments and functionalities in your organization. An integrated flow of data will provide you with the insight you need to make strong decisions that align with your business strategy and objectives.
Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. An eCommerce integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.