Integrate and Sync NetSuite to Your Shopify store: Integrate orders, shipping, inventory, and more
Thursday, April 8, 2021Lauren Macdonald
Integrating your NetSuite ERP with your Shopify webstore has never been easier using eBridge Connections’ universal iPaaS platform.
How our eBridge's iPaaS works:
A universal connector sits in the middle of your two business systems and seamlessly transfers data, back and forth between the two.
As orders come in through your Shopify store, they will be populated in your NetSuite accounting system, and your inventory levels will be adjusted accordingly. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process. Discover why eBridge's iPaaS is recommended by Shopify merchants
What you get when you choose eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between NetSuite and Shopify
- Pre-built connectors for Shopify and NetSuite on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required).
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support team
How your business will benefit from integration:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your NetSuite ERP or Shopify eCommerce store with ease
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere.
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business.
- Learn more about the benefits of Shopify integration.
What else can you connect with an integration solution between NetSuite and Shopify?
Orders, inventory, and shipping information are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to everything you can connect between NetSuite and Shopify. Here’s some of the common touch points to choose from in an integration solution for these two business systems:
Want to sell your products in stores as well? We can integrate your NetSuite accounting package with EDI trading partners like Home Depot, Target, Walmart, and many, many more!
eBridge's iPaaS makes multi-channel commerce easy from merchants using Shopify and Netsuite:
A Shopify Integration Success Story
Sun Bum started business in 2010. With growing sales, processing orders manually was out of the question for their small but crafty team. Sun Bum uses Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) as their back-office ERP system. Connecting GP with their Shopify store ensures that data in one system makes its way into the other, and vice versa. Read More
We make integrating NetSuite and Shopify easy
eBridge Connections is a vendor of a universal iPaaS. eBridge’s iPaaS is for high volume merchants who are looking to integrate their Shopify eCommerce, ERP/accounting systems, and EDI trading partners. Leveraging our pre-built connectors for major ERP/accounting solutions, eBridge can implement an integration with your Shopify store in a speedy manner. In addition, our pre-built connectors limit the reliance on additional dev work.
eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.