Sync SAP Business One and Magento: Process orders faster and more accurately
Friday, December 16, 2016Lauren Macdonald
Magento & SAP Business One Integration Solution
Tired of manual data entry between your Magento eCommerce store and your SAP Business One accounting system? If so, we have the solution for you!
eBridge Connections is proud to boast the only universal integrator that can connect virtually any accounting/ERP system (i.e. SAP Business One and other products by Sage, MS Dynamics, Epicor, NetSuite, and more), with the leading eCommerce platforms (like Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Miva, etc.).
It’s time to learn how an integration solution between Magento and SAP Business One can save your business time and money.
Magento & SAP Business One integration:
A universal connector sits in the middle of your Magento and SAP Business One systems and seamlessly transfers data, back and forth between the two.
As orders come in through your Magento store, they’re populated in your SAP Business One accounting system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
Why choose eBridge?
Here’s what you get when you choose eBridge Connections:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Magento and SAP Business One
- Pre-built connectors for Magento and SAP Business One on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required)
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support team
How your business will benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your SAP Business One ERP or Magento eCommerce store with ease
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere.
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business.
Want to sell your products in stores as well? We can integrate your SAP accounting package with EDI trading partners like Home Depot, Target, Walmart, and many, many more!
Magento Integration Success Story
Everlast's Director of eCommerce, Mike Ebert, knew the only way to “do online orders well” was to make sure that all sales flowed from their Magento eCommerce store over the web to their ERP. They needed technical expertise beyond what they had in-house. In the new world of online commerce, without fast orders, they would be left in the dust. eBridge was able to integrate their Magento site and ERP, enabling Everlast's data to automatically flow bi-directionally between their eCommerce and ERP. Read More
We make integrating Magento and SAP Business One easy