Magento & Microsoft Dynamics AX Integration
Thursday, August 8, 2019Eric Zegarski
Meet Our Magento and Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Integration Solution
As orders come in through your Magento store, an integration platform will ensure that your orders are populated in your Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
What You Get When You Choose an iPaaS Like eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Microsoft Dynamics AX and Magento
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required).
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
How You, as a Magento Merchant, Will Benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Meet Our Microsoft Dynamics AX Connector
Part of running an efficient business requires your back-end Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP to communicate effectively with your other important business systems, such as your Magento store. eBridge Connections has a pre-built cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics AX connector
. Our AX connector easily connects to Magento as well as 100s of EDI trading partners. Bi-directional data exchange between these systems will eliminate any need for manual data entry and free up valuable time and resources. Utilizing eBridge Connections integration platform, Dynamics AX-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points.
Meet Our Magento Connector
eBridge has pre-built connector for Magento
. Stop batch uploading daily orders or manually keying orders from your Magento store into your back-office ERP. Connecting your Magento website to your accounting or ERP package just makes sense. Eager to get started? Check out our app listing in the Magento App Store.
Workflows You Can Automate Between Magento and Microsoft Dynamics AX
A Magento Integration Success Story
Everlast's Director of eCommerce, Mike Ebert, knew the only way to “do online orders well” was to make sure that all sales flowed from their Magento eCommerce store over the web to their ERP. They were using Microsoft Dynamics AX, and needed technical expertise beyond what they had in-house. In the new world of online commerce, without fast orders, they would be left in the dust. eBridge was able to integrate their Magento site and Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, enabling Everlast's data to automatically flow bi-directionally between their eCommerce and ERP. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.