Shopify & ERP Integration Success Stories For Health & Wellness Brands
Thursday, April 25, 2019Eric Zegarski
Both back to the Roots and Nutiva were looking to streamline their operations. They were in the market for a solution that would integrate their Shopify
eCommerce stores with their respective ERP systems.
Meet Our Clients
It started with a random fact heard in a college class: mushrooms could be grown on spent coffee grounds. Back to the Roots has evolved from a college kitchen experiment into a passion for urban gardening and a mission to reconnect families back to food. They want to inspire you to ask and learn where your food comes from and experience the magic of growing it through fun, simple, and educational organic indoor gardening kits.
They are on a mission to revolutionize the way the world eats. They specialize in superfoods which are nutrient-dense powerhouses that can also be grown and processed in a sustainable way. Nutiva believes that food will lead us to a better world and that super people deserve superfoods.
What Their iPaaS Solution Needed to Have
When both Back to the Roots and Nutiva approached eBridge, they made it clear that they had specific requirements for their integration. Beyond just integrating their systems, they wanted a platform that offers the following:
- Important data would be passed bi-directionally between eCommerce and ERP systems.
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership.
- A cloud hosted platform, that offers security and an almost 100% uptime guarantee.
- Platform flexibility so new connectors can easily be added down the road.
- A web-based application for data/document management and archiving.
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) connectivity.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team.
The eBridge Approach
eBridge takes a personalized approach to project delivery. It begins with gaining a complete understanding of the client’s requirements and then delivering a tailored integration solution that is both efficient and cost-effective. eBridge leverages a team of experienced and knowledgeable Integration Specialists, Implementation Consultants and Technical Support Agents to provide full-service integration services.
Learn More About Back to the Roots’ and Nutiva’s Needs.
Download the two-page summary below to learn more about what workflows Green Mountain and Jordan Enterprises had integrated. You’ll find links to cases that dive in deeper and explore each clients experience with eBridge as well as more information about our iPaaS solution for Shopify / Shopify Plus