Heading to the Shopify Unite Partner & Developer Conference? Here's what we recommend:
Monday, April 17, 2017Lauren Macdonald
Our team is super excited to be heading to San Francisco for Shopify Unite this week.
After looking over the schedule and exploring the conference’s Unite 2017 App, we can’t wait to hear the keynote sessions from Shopify’s CEO, COO, VP of Product, Director of Apps & Theme Partnerships, and more. We’re also looking forward to attending a few of the breakout sessions and connecting with other Shopify partners at each. Here’s some of the breakout sessions on our radar:
- Opportunities For Your Next App: a data-focused session discussing the types of apps that Shopify Merchants need most.
- Marketing Your App in the Shopify App Store: learn best practices for optimizing an app description, how to successfully market to merchants, and Shopify’s plans to improve the App Store.
- App Support & Building Merchant Loyalty: this panel will cover the best in class strategies for providing app support, as well as how to effectively work with merchants to grow a loyal base of app users and advocates.
- Effectively Scoping Projects: explore how to set pricing rates, bill clients, and estimate projects in order to align with industry standards, and better understand client needs.
- How to Maximize Your Marketing With Any Budget: this panel will teach tips for finding leads and effectively tracking them, as well as effective and unconventional marketing tactics.
- Wholesale as a Channel for Growth: learn about what Shopify is doing to enable merchants to sell their goods to retailers and streamline the entire order management process.
- App Compatibility for Shopify Plus: an insider’s perspective on the technical needs of enterprise-sized business including load, support, testing, and more.
- Building Your Backend for High Volumes: learn best practices for building sturdy apps that can support high-volume merchants.
- The Plus Partner Program: this session will contain announcements that every existing or aspiring Shopify Plus Partner needs to know.
Are you attending these or any other sessions? Reach out to Marc Darmon and/or Paul Tittel by email or using the Unite 2017 App and let us know. We’d love to meet up with you and learn more about your business.
Marc Darmon, Channel Development Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Tittel, Customer Care Advocate/eBridge DIY: email@example.com
Going to any other shows this year? Look for us at these:
- NetSuite SuiteWorld, Las Vegas
- IRCE, Chicago
- Sage Summit, Atlanta