Who is eBridge?
helps brands and merchants who sell their products in-store and online automate manual data entry around new orders, shipping, inventory, product updates + pricing.
It’s all in our universal integration platform. The eBridge integration platform connects business systems together so data flows freely, and in near-real time, between their online shops or trading partners, and their back-office systems - eliminating manual rekeying.
eBridge connects an ever-growing list of 40 accounting and ERP systems with more than 20 popular eCommerce carts like Shopify and Amazon, thousands of EDI trading partners like Home Depot and Target, and leading CRM platforms like Salesforce.
By using eBridge, merchants can focus their time on adding channels and making their customers happy.
Alright, let’s get to the job…
We’re looking for a someone who:
(AKA: you’re a techie and you’re outgoing)
- Has experience significantly increasing traffic to a website
- Has experience working with a marketing automation solution (preferably HubSpot)
- Has high energy and can represent team eBridge at conferences, tradeshows, meet-ups, and on webinars
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to execute an integrated, NA-based demand generation plan which includes SEO, AdWords, events, email, nurture programs, webinars, and joint partners initiatives.
- Receive inbound leads and route them to the correct sales rep using Salesforce.
- Set-up social posts.
- Create automation rules in HubSpot to move leads through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Plan content and program plans, specific to our target audiences.
- Research and assist new and improved ways of targeting prospective clients.
- Work closely with sales and the rest of the marketing team to drive results.
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on website traffic and inbound leads weekly.
- 2 years experience in B2B / demand generation marketing.
- Experience working in a small, fast paced, agile environment.
- Self-starter, go-getter, get-it-done style.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience Marketing SaaS or Enterprise software for a B2B high-tech company.
- Hands-on expertise with HubSpot, Kentico, Salesforce.com, GotoWebinar, Adobe Photoshop, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics an asset.
Why might eBridge be for you?
- Work in the high growth eCommerce tech industry!
- Social events every other Friday afternoon in our building (#GoodVibeFridays)
- Annual performance reviews
- Vacation, sick days, benefits
- Regular hours (work at a technology company, without working until 10pm)
- A popcorn machine, Wednesday breakfasts with Sales, and a coffee machine
- Collaborate with 70 smart and driven eBridg’ers
Qualified applicants are asked to email their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Please note that only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three-month period. Thank you for your interest in eBridge Connections. No employment agencies or phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Good luck to you!