At eBridge Connections, we believe in simplifying our clients’ lives by offering them a better way of doing business. By connecting a clients’ Sage BusinessVision ERP system with their eCommerce store, CRM application, or EDI trading partners (i.e. brick and mortar stores, like Target and Home Depot), we can eliminate manual data entry between business systems and save our customers time and money.
With an eCommerce integration (i.e. Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Miva, Mozu, Volusion, 3dcart, etc.), we can integrate touch points such as orders, inventory, shipping, etc., so that they are automatically entered into your Sage BusinessVision accounting package.
A CRM integration allows us to connect Sage BusinessVision with Customer Relationship Management systems (CRMs) such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics CRM, and Sugar CRM. This allows you to connect your systems so that customer information, partners, contacts, leads, and more, are all updated in real-time without the need for manual data entry.
If you also sell products in-store at the Walmart’s, Best Buy’s, and Bloomingdales’ of the world, we can set up your Sage BusinessVision accounting package so that you can send documents electronically to the brick-and-mortar stores you want to do business with, using an electronic standardized method of document transfer known as EDI.
When connecting with the eBridge Connections integration platform, Sage BusinessVision-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points. Users can integrate data between Sage BusinessVision and the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Magento, Bigcommerce and Amazon, hundreds of EDI trading partners, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automated data integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline vital business processes. An eBridge Connections end-to-end integration solution enables sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Reduce your Sage BusinessVision Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, Sage BusinessVision-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with Sage BusinessVision upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Sage BusinessVision and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- ePortal - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
||Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
||Purchase Orders (850), Product Activity Data (852), Purchase Order Change Requests (860), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices (810), Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advance Ship Notices (856), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business