SAP ECC (formerly SAP R/3) can be integrated, using eBridge Connections universal integration platform, to automate orders, inventory, shipping/tracking, and more. Connect your SAP ECC with your eCommerce platform (like Shopify, Magento, Amazon, eBay or even BigCommerce), CRM application, shipping/fullfilment software, or with your EDI trading partners in order to transfer data, bi-directionally back and forth between your disparate systems. It will make your life simpler, we promise!
Connect with any Business Application or Trading Partner
When connecting with the eBridge Connections integration platform, SAP R3/ECC-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points. Users can integrate data between SAP R3/ECC and the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Magento, Bigcommerce and Amazon, hundreds of EDI trading partners, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automated data integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline vital business processes. An eBridge Connections end-to-end integration solution enables sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Reduce your SAP R3/ECC Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, SAP R3/ECC-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions that are not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with SAP R3/ECC upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between SAP R3/ECC and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business