eBridge Connections, an industry-leading provider of accounting and ERP integration solutions, is a dynamic and entrepreneurial enterprise offering excellent growth opportunities. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to the customer and work together in an active, rewarding environment. eBridge has experienced leadership, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We are constantly on the lookout for talented, energetic, customer oriented team players to join our team. We encourage you to learn more about eBridge and submit your resume. The right position could be waiting for you!
If accomplishment, integrity, openness, and working in fun, team environment are important to you, we want to hear from you! We are growing and constantly changing.
Whether the position you are looking for is posted or not, if you are interested in working for eBridge Connections, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Our rapid growth and exciting future has created numerous challenging opportunities. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and goal-oriented environment. Ideal candidates have unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. Our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible.
eBridge Values and Operating Principles: Customer is King - Continues Improvements - Own it – Win!
Top Goals & Objectives
- Create visibility into customer project progress for customers and internal stakeholders, maintaining open lines of communications within the organization
- Ensure end-of-job is achieved, particularly with challenging projects, and the finance department appropriately invoices the customer
- Reduce failed projects and minimize risk
- Identify low-hanging project bottlenecks
- Monitor and report on project statuses
- Provide weekly project status updates to stakeholders identifying those at risk of missing committed time-lines so as to escalate
- Confirm the job requirements and expectations are captured and communicated with the internal stakeholders
- Become knowledgeable about project process and product capabilities and functionality
- Ensure projects adhere to internal processes and policies and SalesForce as per the contract
- Collaborate with stakeholder departments to prioritize and re-prioritize project schedules to respond to fluctuating customer priorities, demands, and expectations
- Ensure Finance is billing the customer as per contract terms
- University Degree in business or technology area
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to document processes, change plans to changing priorities, take ownership, and make decisions
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning capabilities
- Strong negotiation skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to foster a teamwork culture
- SalesForce experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with strong problem solving skills
- Project Management or project coordination experience
- Experience with ERP software, software integration/middleware or cloud based solutions or products
Local candidates only, no relocation. Qualified applicants are asked to send cover letters and resumes via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three month period. Thank you for your interest in eBridge Connections. No employment agencies or phone calls please.
Junior Implementation Consultant is responsible for developing customer specific integration maps and profiles using various pieces of software.
- Request proper information to other involved departments to assure specifications and proper input are available before starting the development
- Develop software functionality using eBridge Connections tools to implement EDI standards and customer policies, under scope, time frame, quality and target date
- Run compliance tests to insure logic developed satisfy standard EDI practices, trading partner specifications and customer requirements
- Properly document activities using standard eBridge Connections business practices and tools
- Provide hands on development, installation, configuration and testing for eBridge Connections products and EDI translators within a variety of platforms and production environments.
- Work with other eBridge Connections departments to resolve customer situations, providing proper input details and documentation to support product changes
- Occasional after-hours support via mobile
- A College diploma in Computer Science or related field is recommended
- 1 year of work/co-op experience in related position is an asset, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment
- DOS, MS SQL Server, working knowledge of MS Office Tools and software and basic programming and database skills are an asset
Local candidates only, no relocation
Qualified applicants are asked to send cover letters and resumes via e-mail to: email@example.com
Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three month period.
Thank you for your interest in eBridge Connections. No employment agencies or phone calls please.
delivers a powerful Cloud-based accounting integration that connects and automates vital business processes. The universal solution supports an ever growing list of 40 accounting and ERP systems
including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Intuit and many more. With connections to more than 20 popular ecommerce carts, thousands of EDI trading partners and leading CRM platforms, eBridge Connections has become the integration platform of choice for businesses.
Our rapid growth and exciting future has created numerous challenging opportunities. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBridge Connections candidates have unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eeBridge Connections, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible.
Sales Representative introduces our services offering to prospects and partners. The position may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity, as assigned by management.
- Prospect for new business by tapping into new leads generated by the company or via cold calling and various professional networking
- Create and manage client databases using our Salesforce.com
- Conduct over the phone introductions of our service offering
- Schedule appointments for the next level within our business development process
- Maintain and build client relationships following the initial sale
- Identify opportunities to enhance systems/tools
- Stay current with all company products, services, technologies and partners
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to grow and improve
- Goal oriented with a desire to win
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Understands the principles of business development
- Excellent know-how of MS Office
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Exceptional work ethic. Uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals
- Local candidates only, no relocation
- Qualified applicants are asked to send cover letters and resumes via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three month period.
- Thank you for your interest in eBridge Connections. No employment agencies or phone calls please.